This file contains the size and duration of existence of every
Canvas created. Existence is defined from time when the Canvas is
initialized to the time when the Canvas is disposed. So a Canvas
may live for a long time if you do not dispose of it manually.
This file contains the following columns:
- Version. The ImageGlue version.
- ID. The unique identifier of the Canvas. Each Canvas has a
unique identifier, ID.
- StartTime. The time at which the Canvas was created.
- Duration. The life duration of the Canvas, in
- Memory. The Canvas memory, in bytes. See