This function derives the content of the object as it will be
inserted into the final PDF document.
There are many ways in which a string may be represented. The
format string allows more control over how this is done.
The following options may be used in combination.
- l - literal format with unusual characters escaped in
- x - hexadecimal format with all characters represented in
- lx - best choice literal or hexadecimal format depending on the
content of the string
- b1 - allow the string to be broken over multiple lines
- b0 - do not allow the string to be broken over multiple
- r1 - allow random elements when applying a crypt filter
- r0 - do not allow random elements when applying a crypt
If format options are not specified then ABCpdf will select a
sensible set depending on context.